Ex Demo/Refurbished legacy version (pre-2022)
We’re clearing up our stock of legacy version IEMs.
After introducing new shell design in 2022 we decided to give new life to several units with in pre-2022 version – black shells, transparent red faceplates, metal logos and aluminum nozzles.
These are too good not to find their new homes. And it’s your chance to get legendary sound in classic shell shape in wonderful price.
These IEMs have served well in our lab as test units. They do have around 30-50 hours of playing time and have been stored in perfect conditions. Last month they have been carefully refurbished in our lab to make sure they are in perfect sonic condition, restore their shells and make them look and feel as they have been made yesterday!
They come with brand new cables (the old ones have been replaced) and full new packaging (for your enjoyment!).
Our IEMs are build to last. And these Refurbished In-Ear Monitors come with full warranty.
- Three balanced armature driver construction
- Three-way passive crossover (Single low, single mid, single high)
- Two-bore acoustical design
The switch controls the bass and lower mids (below 1000Hz). You can also use it to make changes depending on:
- the listening level – to make use of the Fletcher-Munson law (for lower listening levels, bass can be boosted to make it better audible)
- the level and quality of bass in the recording (if the bass is well recorded, it can increase its strength. On the other hand, if the material is not properly mixed and lows are becoming boomy and get out of control, they can be trimmed down)
- the external noise levels (if you are using your monitors in a noisy environment: airplane, subway, etc., where the low-end noise masks the lows, you might want to switch them up).