Aether R Universal IEM – Pre-Order
Revised edition of our flagship Aether R – as in Revised – is now available as universal unit. Only IEM pre-orders will receive Icewood & Time Machine faceplates for free! (Aether R IEMs will be have smoke shells and faceplates afterwards).
- Smoke shells
- Icewood w/ Time Machine LE faceplates
- Ruthenium-plated brass nozzles
- Packaging Box
- Aluminum case
- SpinFit tips set
- Comply foam tips set
- Cotton pouch
- Cleaning tool
- Warranty card
- Instruction manual
We wanted the listener to experience everything that sound engineer created in the recording exactly as it was meant to sound. With a pinch of audiophile-sounding fun pleasing the listeners and avoiding too technical sound but still looking for real fidelity in their recordings.
- Six balanced-armature driver construction
- Four-way passive hybrid crossover
- Switchable subwoofer double driver
- Utilizing VariBore and TrueSub technology
Switch changes level of low frequencies (approx. 8dB<800Hz). It can be used e.g. :
- Depending on listening level to make use of the Fletcher-Munson law (for lower listening levels the bass can be boosted to make it better audible)
- Depending on level and quality of bass in the recording (if the bass is great it can be made very powerful, on the other hand if material is not to well mixed and lows are becoming boomy and out of control they might be trimmed down)
- Depending on external noise levels (If you’re listening in noisy environment like airplane, subway or similar where low-end noise masks the lows, you might want to switch them up).