Update for 2022!
After careful examination of hundreds of ear impressions that we received through the years, we were able to come up with the smartest, snuggest and most comfortable shape possible.
Why change something that is already good? Features praised by our customers such as metal nozzles and the bass switches found their respective place in the 2022 designs.
When it comes to color and we decided to carry on the legacy of previous versions. Still every monitor is uniquely handcrafted in the design that reveals beautiful yet elegant color play.
Years of experience gave us confidence in transferring even the most complex acoustic designs to the new, more comfortable form factor while maintaining the exact same tuning and sonic capabilities.
Aether R Universal IEM
Revised edition of our flagship Aether R – as in Revised – is now also available as a universal unit.
- Packaging Box
- SpinFit tips set
- Comply foam tips set
- Cotton pouch
- Cleaning tool
- Warranty card
- Instruction manual
- Six balanced armature driver construction
- Four-way passive hybrid crossover
- Switchable subwoofer double driver
- Utilizing VariBore and TrueSub technology
Switch changes level of low frequencies (approx. 8dB<800Hz). You can also use it to make changes depending on:
- the listening level – to make use of the Fletcher-Munson law (for lower listening levels, bass can be boosted to make it better audible)
- the level and quality of bass in the recording (if the bass is well recorded, it can increase its strength. On the other hand, if the material is not properly mixed and lows are becoming boomy and get out of control, they can be trimmed down)
- the external noise levels (if you are using your monitors in a noisy environment: airplane, subway, etc., where the low-end noise masks the lows, you might want to switch them up).